Ploughmans Lunch is an English meal which contains cheese, bread, boiled eggs, ham, pickled onions and apple. It is mostly consumed at midday. Here is a version of the Ploughmans Lunch, which consists of ham, gherkins, boiled eggs, roasted beef, pickled onions, bread and cheese. This recipe is so easy and takes only 5 mins to prepare.
- Ham (light) – 2 slices
- Pastrami or roast beef – 4 slices
- Chutney or relish (good quality) – 2 tbsp.
- Tzatziki – 2 tbsp.
- Boiled Eggs – 2
- Gherkins or pickled onions – 2
- Cherry tomatoes – 4
- Olives (pitted) – 4
- Swiss cheese – 1 slice
- Vintage cheese – 25g
- Rye sourdough bread (good quality) – 2 slices
- Whole-meal pita pockets – 2
- Place all ingredients onto a large wooden platter or serving dish.
- Serve immediately.
This version of the Ploughmans lunch is light, healthy and tasty. Go for the best quality ingredients for the best results.
You May Also Read
|Gluten-Free Brown Rice & Pumpkin Salad Recipe | Healthy Salad Recipes|
|Easy Method for Making Gluten Free Raspberry & Walnut Muffins|
|Tasty Roasted Red Bell Pepper Recipes | Simple Recipes For Dinner|