This roasted red bell pepper dip is quick, simple and easy to prepare and it is so much tasty for those who loves the flavor of red bell peppers. It is a double-duty red bell pepper dip recipe, which is made with both fresh and roasted bell peppers, balsamic vinegar, mayonnaise and garlic.
- Red peppers – 4
- Large onion (or 3 shallots, peeled and cut in chunks) – 1
- Garlic (peeled) – 2 cloves
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Red wine vinegar – 1½ tsp.
- Kosher salt – 1½ tsp.
- Black pepper – 1/4 tsp.
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a parchment paper on the baking tray and set aside.
- Slice the red bell peppers into quarters and discard the seeds. Arrange them on the baking tray along with onion chunks and garlic. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and black pepper and toss to combine well.
- Place the baking tray into the preheated oven and for about 45 – 50 minutes or until the tops of the peppers are starting to brown and occasionally toss them half way through.
- Remove the bell peppers from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Place these roasted bell peppers into a blender or food processor, including the oil from the baking tray. Blend for about 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour into a small serving bowl and serve with your desired crackers or bread.
You can add some crisp bagel chips, bread sticks or whole wheat crackers to the serving platter with this roasted bell pepper dip.
You May Also Read –
|Easy Method for Making Gluten Free Raspberry & Walnut Muffins|
|Tasty & Healthy Vegetable Chow Mein Recipe 2018|
|Easy & Delicious Beef And Mushroom Vermicelli Recipe|
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dip 2017, easy Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dip Recipe