Muffin is individually sized, baked bread product. Muffins are similar to cupcakes in size and cooking procedure, but the main difference between them is: cupcakes tend to be sweet desserts using cake batter.
Almond Streusel Topping:
- Gluten-free flour – 1/4 Cup
- Salted butter – 2 Tbsp
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Finely chopped almonds – 2 Tbsp
- Gluten-free flour – 2 Cups
- Xanthan gum – 1 Tsp
- Sugar – 2/3 Cup
- Baking powder – 2 Tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 Tsp
- Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Unsalted butter (melted) – 1/2 Cup
- Buttermilk – 1 Cup
- White chocolate chips – 3/4 Cup
- Fresh raspberries – 1 Mounded cup
- Preheat oven at 400°C.
- Line a standard 12 cup muffin tin by using paper liners or spray well with non-stick cooking spray.
- For the topping, use a fork in a small bowl, mix together flour, sugar, butter and almonds until crumbly and allow it to set.
- For muffins, take a medium size bowl and whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, xanthan gum, baking soda and salt.
- Then whisk the eggs, melted butter and buttermilk together in a large mixing bowl. Mix these ingredients using a spatula. Gently fold in the white chocolate chips and fresh raspberries using spatula.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop batter into the muffin tin. Sprinkle almond streusel topping over the muffin.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 400°C until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs but no wet batter.
- Allow cooling the muffin pan for 5 to 10 minutes and then carefully remove muffins.
You May Also Read –
|Crunchy & Delicious Smoky Baked Chicken with Tortillas|
|Easy & Delicious Beef And Mushroom Vermicelli Recipe|
|Healthy & Tasty Ploughmans Lunch Platter Cheese Plates|
Incoming Searches –
Gluten Free Raspberry, gluten free raspberry cake, gluten free raspberry bars