Dinner generally refers as the most important meal of the day, which can also be eaten in the noon or the evening meal. Here ia a recipe of baked chicken with tortillas and rice recipe, contains Chicken, tortillas, cheese and risotto, which is best eaten in dinner.
- Frozen Cooks’ Ingredients Risotto Base – 300g
- Omega 3 Chicken Mini Fillets (cubed) – 400g
- Tub fresh Pepperonata Pasta Sauce (warmed) – 350g
- Sweet smoked paprika – 1 tbsp.
- Grated Cheddar & Mozzarella – 75g
- Manomasa Manchego & Green Olive Tortillas – 160g
- Parsley (chopped) – 2 tbsp.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC and gas mark 6.
- Take a small oven-proof dish and add the chicken, sauce, paprika, risotto and 100ml hot water and stir well together to combine.
- Place the mixture into the preheated oven and bake them until the chicken is well cooked through with no pink meat or bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and sprinkle three quarters of the grated cheddar cheese over the top of the chicken. Then break up the tortilla chips and scatter over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese and chopped parsley over chips. Put the dish back to the oven and bake for 5 more minutes or until the tortillas have browned a little at the edges and the cheese has melted.
- Remove the dish from the oven and place the chicken in a serving dish. Serve hot.
You can use long grain rice (250g) instead of the frozen risotto in this smoky baked chicken recipe. Serve this flavourful dish in family meal and enjoy!
You May Also Read –
|Healthy & Easy Nachos Recipe | How To Make Nachos At Home|
|How to Make Tasty Mexican Beef Lasagna | Best Mexican Style Lasagna|
|Easiest Way to Make French Beef Casserole|
Incoming Searches –
Chicken with Tortillas 2017, Easy Chicken with Tortillas, New Chicken with Tortillas