User Review( votes)
- Chicken breast – 1
- Quinoa (dried) – 1/2 Cup
- Water – 1 Cup
- Chili powder or flakes – 1/4 Tsp
- Paprika – 1 Tsp
- Smoked paprika – 1 Tsp
- Cracked pepper – 1/2 Tsp
- Olive oil – 1 Tsp
- Cherry tomatoes (halved) – 8
- Small cucumber (diced) – 1
- Green beans (halved) – 70g
- Spring onion (sliced) – 1
- Lemon (juiced) – 1/2
- Orange (juiced) – 1
- Honey – 1 Tbsp
- Add quinoa and water into a pot over a medium heat, leave for boiling and simmer for 10 minutes. Take off the heat and fluff with a fork. Then place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber to the quinoa and mix well.
- Heat water in a pot to blanch beans and simmer it for 2 minutes. Then beans into cold water for 1 minute and drain. Then add into the previous mixture.
- Add chili flakes, paprika, pepper, to the mixture and mix well.
- Cut chicken into strips and put into bowl. Mix with seasoning until all the chicken has been coated. Drizzle olive oil on the chicken and mix.
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook chicken for about 10 minutes.
- Mix fresh lemon and orange juice in a small bowl. Heat the honey in oven for 20 seconds and mix with the juices. Add in with the quinoa mixture.
- Place this on a serving plate with the chicken on top and serve.
chicken quinoa salad jamie oliver, chicken quinoa salad healthy, chicken quinoa salad dressing