- Large bananas (peeled and divided) – 3
- Butter (melted and divided) – 1/2 cup (1 stick)
- Golden brown sugar (divided) – 3/4 cup (packed)
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Self-rising flour – 2 cups
- Buttermilk – 2 cups
- Large eggs – 2
- Additional melted butter
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Slice both bananas into 1/4-inch thick round pieces.
- Add 1/4 cup of melted butter, 1/4 cup water and 1/2 cup brown sugar in a heavy large skillet and combine well. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and boil for about 2 minutes or until the mixture slightly thickens. add vanilla extract and sliced bananas to the mixture and stire. Remove this syrup mixture from heat.
- Take self rising flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a medium-large bowl and mix. In medium bowl, mash remaining banana slices and whisk with eggs and buttermilk. Add this banana mixture into the dry mixture. Add remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and mix properly.
- Brush the griddle with additional melted butter and heat over medium heat. Pour the batter by 1/4 cup onto griddle and cook pancakes for about 2 minutes per side or until golden.
- Shift pancakes to the baking tray and place in oven to them keep warm.
- Pour caramel-banana syrup over pancakes and serve.
This sweet and tasty banana pancake will be best served with caramel syrup. You may sprinkle powder sugar or other sweet fruits or whipped cream to garnish.
You May Also Read –
|Healthy & Easy Nachos Recipe | How To Make Nachos At Home|
|How to Make Tasty Mexican Beef Lasagna | Best Mexican Style Lasagna|
|Easiest Way to Make French Beef Casserole|
Incoming Searches –
Caramelized Banana Pancakes 2017, easy Caramelized Banana Pancakes, new Caramelized Banana Pancakes