User Review( vote)
Breakfast is known as the first meal of a day, which is typically eaten in the early morning before going to the day’s work. This yogurt muesli cup is a lovely and healthy way to start the day, which is easy and quick to make.
- Frozen mixed berries – 1.5 cups
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp.
- Apple juice – 1 tbsp.
- Basic muesli – 1 1/3 cups
- Reduced-fat Greek-style yogurt – 1 1/3 cups
- In a medium mixing bowl, add berries, vanilla and apple juice. Combine all together and set side for about 20 minutes or until berries have thawed.
- Place 2 tablespoons of muesli into each of four small glasses. Then add 2 tablespoons of yogurt over the muesli layer and 2 tablespoons berry mixture over the yogurt layer. Repeat this process with remaining muesli, Yogurt and berry mixture.
- Serve immediately.
You can add a pinch of cinnamon or even vanilla essence in the yogurt for a dessert.
You May Also Read
|Cheesy & Creamy Potato Gratin Recipe | Easy Recipes For You|
|Tasty Zesty Potato Salad | Healthy Potato Salad Recipe|
|Healthy Breakfast Sweet Potato Frittata | How to Make a Potato Frittata|
Breakfast Yogurt muesli bar recipe, Breakfast Yogurt muesli calories, Breakfast yogurt muesli recipe