User Review( vote)
Yogurt is a healthy food rich in super versatile ingredients. Yogurt muesli is a portion of very tasty and healthy food, which will be very beneficial for you for breakfast.
Breakfast is known as the first meal of a day, which is typically eaten in the early morning before going to the day’s work. This yogurt muesli cup is a lovely and healthy way to start the day, which is easy and quick to make. How to make breakfast yogurt muesli?
- Frozen mixed berries – 1.5 cups
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp.
- Apple juice – 1 tbsp.
- Basic muesli – 1 1/3 cups
- Reduced-fat Greek-style yogurt – 1 1/3 cups
- In a medium mixing bowl, add berries, vanilla, and apple juice. Combine all together and set aside for about 20 minutes or until berries have thawed.
- Place 2 tablespoons of muesli into each of four small glasses. Then add 2 tablespoons of yogurt over the muesli layer and 2 tablespoons berry mixture over the yogurt layer. Repeat this process with the remaining muesli, Yogurt, and berry mixture.
- Serve immediately.
You can add a pinch of cinnamon or even vanilla essence to the yogurt for a dessert.
Yogurt is considered to be the healthiest food of all time, not just nutritious, and high protein foods. It helps in digestion, helps in weight loss, protects against osteoporosis, is also healthy for heart patients.
Muesli has great benefits as a breakfast. So put and enjoy muesli on your food list as a healthy and delicious food.
You May Also Read
|Cheesy & Creamy Potato Gratin Recipe | Easy Recipes For You|
|Tasty Zesty Potato Salad | Healthy Potato Salad Recipe|
|Healthy Breakfast Sweet Potato Frittata | How to Make a Potato Frittata|
Breakfast Yogurt muesli bar recipe, Breakfast Yogurt muesli calories, Breakfast yogurt muesli recipe