- Dried vermicelli noodles – 80g
- Cabbage (sliced finely) – 2 cups
- Carrot (sliced into sticks) – 1
- Red capsicum (sliced) – 1/4
- Eye fillet beef (or your favorite cut) – 150g
- Sesame oil – 2 tsp.
- Sweet chili sauce – 2 tbsp.
- Fish sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Soy sauce (salt reduced) – 2 tbsp.
- Lime (juiced) – 1
- Garlic (crushed) – 1 clove
- Small mushrooms (sliced) – 6
- Celery (sliced) – 1 stalk
- Boil water in a medium pot and soak the noodles for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened in hot water. Then drain and set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add soy sauce, sweet chili sauce and fish sauce. Mix them together and set aside.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add sesame oil. Add capsicum and carrot slices and sauté for about 2 minutes. Then add celery and mushrooms and stir-fry for them for a 2 more minutes. Season them with salt and black pepper.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate.
- Increase the heat and add beef and garlic to the same frying pan, sear until just under-cooked.
- Add sautéed vegetables back to pan with noodles and cabbage. Add sauce mixture and stir gently until they combined well. Drizzle lime juice over the mixture.
- Remove from the heat and place on a serving dish. Serve warm.
You can add some water to moisten up all the noodles and cook for about 2 minutes or until cabbage has softened. You can use chicken or pork instead of beef and spinach instead of cabbage, if you wish.
You May Also Read
|Wonderful And Healthy Fruit Compote Recipe Homemade|
|Spicy & Healthy Chicken Quinoa Salad | Best Quinoa Salad Recipe|
|Tasty & Healthy Vegetable Chow Mein Recipe 2018|
Incoming Searches –
beef and mushroom vermicelli 2017, best beef and mushroom vermicelli recipe, how to make beef and mushroom vermicelli recipe